Kayak fishing is a fast growing sport and for good reason. Kayak fisherman have an advantage over other anglers as kayaks provide stealth in shallow water unmatched by even the quietest of flats boats. Join our local guide in the saltwater estuary behind Folly Beach where you have access to areas and fish that others can not reach. The plentiful waters of the Lowcountry offer local species such as red fish/red drum/spot tail bass, spotted sea trout, black sea bass, black drum, shark and sheepshead. Our kayak fishing trips are private and we proudly practice a catch and release program that is optional to all anglers.
$300 base rate for 1 person, $50 more for each additional guest.
Single fishing kayak
Your group up to 4 people
The kayak launch at our location on Bowens Island.
Our location on Bowens Island has free parking and restrooms for your use.
- Anglers must be at least 13 years old.
- Each angler must provide their own South Carolina salt water fishing license which is required by the state.
- To purchase a saltwater fishing license click here and you will be linked to South Carolina Department of Natural Resources’ website.
- A fishing kayak, anchor, paddle, personal flotation device, and dry bag
- High quality fishing rods and tackle
- Fishing tips and techniques
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat
- Water, drinks, snacks
- Your SC saltwater fishing license
Please book your fishing charter by calling us at 843-795-0330.Contact us online